We are confident that we can provide the eye care you need. Below you'll find a list of some of the key eye care services that our optometric practice offers.
Thorough Eye Exams are just the beginning...
Comprehensive eye exams for adults and children, co-management of laser vision correction surgery, caring for eye emergencies and so much more. The optometrists in our Practice provide comprehensive eye care to patients of all ages including treatment for a range of conditions including glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, dry eye, cataracts and macular degeneration.
Q&A with Dr. Singh
Dr. Singh Answers Your Eye Care Questions
Do you want to be considered a practice that focuses on medical issues, more than aesthetics?
YES, and we also want people to know that your optometrist is able to take care of all the eyecare needs including glasses and contact lenses as well.
- Learn more about what problems can be spotted with an eye exam, what’s involved in a comprehensive exam, and special considerations for kids and contacts.
- Early identification of a child's vision problem is crucial.
- Including Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration, and Cataracts.
- We use the most up-to-date technology to ensure the best eye care possible. Learn about the different types of tests and equipment you may experience on a visit to our Practice.
- Did you know your optometrist can help you with red eyes, pink eye, or sore eyes, foreign body removal and eye emergencies?
- If you're ready for an alternative to glasses and/or contacts look to us for co-management of LASIK, cataract, and other ocular surgery.
- A comprehensive library of vision-related information to help you better understand how your vision works, common eye conditions, surgeries and how your vision changes as you age.
- Low vision is the term used to describe reduced eyesight that cannot be fully corrected with eyeglasses, contact lenses or eye surgery. The primary causes of low vision are eye diseases, but low vision also can be inherited or caused by an eye or brain injury.
- Astigmatism is a very common eye condition that's easily corrected by eyeglasses or contact lenses and on some occasions, surgery.
- Does holding a newspaper farther from your face help you see the words? For this reason, presbyopia is sometimes called "long-arm syndrome."
- Sports eyewear can give you the performance edge you're seeking for just about any sport (tennis, racquetball, etc.) or recreational activity (hunting, fishing, etc.). It can also provide the safety and eye protection you need as well.